Mark E. Myers, MD
Mark E. Myers, MD is a board-certified spine radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Myers provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology, bringing 15 years of experience in imaging and interventional procedures. Dr. Myers is actively involved in neuroradiological imaging, spine imaging and intervention, and is directing our spinal augmentation practice and advanced spine investigations at RAYUS. Dr. Myers has unique, specialized expertise in MR and CT angiography for brain applications, having treated more than 1,000 intracranial aneurysms. He also has additional expertise in vertebroplasty (spinal augmentation) procedures. Dr. Myers has treated more than 1,750 patients with spinal fractures using this technique.
Dr. Myers completed a fellowship in neuroradiology from the University of Minnesota and residency in diagnostic radiology at St. Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City in Missouri. He received his doctor of medicine and bachelor of science degrees from the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He also attended Oxford University in England with an undergraduate.
Certified by the American Board of Radiology, Dr. Myers professional affiliations include the Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, Minnesota Radiological Society, Minnesota Medical Association, American Society of Neuroradiology, American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology and the World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Oxford University in England
- Medical: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Arthroplasty Society
- International Spine Injection Society
- American College of Spine Surgery
- Myers, M.E. & Pobiel, R.S. Spine Fracture at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) : Patient Selection, Outcomes, Current and New Techniques. 2009.
- Madison, M., Myers, M.E., Nussbaum, E., Tummala, K. Outcomes following aneurysm rupture during surgery and endovascular treatment. Journal of Neurosurgery. 2001.
- Ashra, F.A., Myers, M.E., Myers, T.V. Bilateral Cryptophthalmos with unilateral renal agenesis. AJR. 1991.
- Dixon, D. & Myers, M.E. Two stage digital subtraction wrist arthrography, a new technique. Invest Radiology. 1991.
- Koury, W.C. & Myers, M.E. Left atrial myxoma with embolization to the femoral artery, arteriography and ultrasound findings. Case Report. Journal of Ultrasound. 1990.
Marathon Sports Racing Team, Tennis, Golf.
Find Mark E. Myers, MD at:
- RAYUS Radiology – Blaine, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Burnsville, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Coon Rapids, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Eagan, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Eden Prairie, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Lakeville, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Maple Grove, MN
- RAYUS Radiology and Vascular Care – Maplewood, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Mendota Heights, MN – *Closed*
- RAYUS Radiology – Roseville, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – St. Louis Park, MN
- RAYUS Radiology and Vascular Care – Woodbury, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – Plymouth, MN
- RAYUS Radiology – St. Paul, MN – Highland Park