Gregory M. Eckel, MD
Gregory M. Eckel, MD is a board certified diagnostic and musculoskeletal radiologist with Harbor-UCLA Faculty Practice Plan, a Medical Group, Inc. Dr. Eckel provides professional physician services at Harbor-UCLA Imaging Center in California.
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical: Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Emory University School of Medicine and University of California Davis School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal MRI fellowship at Beverly Radiology Medical Group
- Eckel, G.M., Milstein, J.M., Poulos, N.D., Wootton-Gorges, S.L. Duplication of the Cervical Esophagus: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Pediatric Radiology. 2002.
- Eckel, G.M. Environmental Manipulation of Dopachrome Tautomerase and its Effects on Melanogenesis. BUMC Dept. of Dermatology. 1995.