John Gray, MD
John Gray, MD is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist with Radiology Associates of North Texas. PA. Dr. Gray provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas in Austin, Texas
- Medical: Texas Tech University Health Science Center in Lubbock, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science in Los Angeles, California
- Fellowship: Interventional and Vascular Radiology fellowship at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Texas Medical Association
Spending time with his family, cooking and hunting quail.