Vincent Mathews, MD
Vincent Mathews, MD is a board certified neuroradiologist with Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. Dr. Mathews provides professional physician services and is a professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. His patient care has an emphasis on neuroradiology, including advanced imaging techniques such as MRI and MR spectroscopy of the brain.
- Medical: Indiana School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland
- Association of University Radiologists
- American Board of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Gadolinium enhanced MR imaging of experimental bacterial meningitis: evaluation and comparison with CT. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1988.
- Cerebral infarction: effects of dose and magnetization transfer saturation at gadolinium-enhanced MR imaging. Radiology. 1994.
- Histologic abnormalities associated with gadolinium enhancement on MR images in the initial hours of experimental cerebral infarction. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1994.
- Gadolinium-enhanced fast FLAIR imaging of the brain. Radiology. 1999.
- Media violence exposure and frontal lobe activation measured by fMRI in aggressive and non-aggressive adolescents. Journal of Computed Tomography. 2005.
Spectator sports, fishing, kayaking and reading.