Steven W. Farraher, MD
Steven W. Farraher, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Farraher provides professional physician services at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and RAYUS Radiology Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as RAYUS Radiology in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: College of William and Mary in Willamsberg, Virginia
- Medical: University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Internship: St. Vincent’s Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Residency: Radiology residency at Boston Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Chang, K.J., Farraher, S.W., Hou, A., Jara, H., Soto, J.A. Liver and Spleen Volumetry Using Quantitative MR Imaging (Q-MRI) and Dual-space Clustering Segmentation. Radiology. 2005.
- Abelt, C.J., Acquavella, M.F., Evans, M.E., Farraher, S.F., Nevoret, C.J. Static and Dynamic Fluorescence Quenching of a Dicyanoanthracene Capped Beta-Cyclodextrin. Journal of the Chemical Society, Perkins Transactions. 1995.
- Abelt, C.J., Acquavella, M.F., Evans, M.E., Farraher, S.F., Nevoret, C.J. Synthesis of a Water-Soluble Dicyanoanthracene as a Cap for Beta-Cyclodextrin. Journal of Organic Chemistry. 1994.