Stephanie Aymond, MD
Dr. Aymond is a board-certified breast imaging radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Aymond provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz, California
- Medical: LSUHSC School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship LSUHSC/Earl K. Long Medical Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at UT Southwestern/Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Breast Imaging
When not at work, Dr. Aymond and her husband Dr. David Scott are outdoor enthusiasts and enjoy hiking, camping and kayaking with their dog Mac in and around Seattle and throughout the Pacific Northwest.