Sarah G. Deitch, MD
Sarah G. Deitch, MD is a board-certified breast imaging radiologist with Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. Dr. Deitch provides professional physician services at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin RAYUS Radiology. Dr. Deitch also serves as an assistant professor of radiology employed with the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Medical: Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Internship: Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital – McGaw Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Ann & Robert H. Luri Children’s Hospital of Chicago – McGaw Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging fellowship at Prentice Women’s Hospital – McGaw Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois