Nicholas Frank, MD
Nicholas Frank, MD, is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Frank provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology.
Prior to joining Medical Scanning Consultants, PA, Dr. Frank worked at St. Paul Radiology, Consulting Radiologists Ltd. and most recently as a clinical instructor at the University of Minnesota Department of Radiology – Interventional Radiology division. Dr. Frank is passionate about providing personalized, cost-effective and high-quality care to his patients.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Medical: University of Minnesota Medical School in Duluth and Minneapolis, Minnesota campuses
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Radiological Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
In his free time, Dr. Frank enjoys outdoor activities, such as, hiking, biking, swimming, skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, sledding, gardening and playing tennis and soccer with his family. He is also very passionate about cooking and loves spending time with his children teaching them to cook.