Gregory Lawler, MD
Gregory J. Lawler, MD is a board-certified neuroradiologist and interventional radiologist with Diagnostic Radiology Consultants, PA. Dr. Lawler provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Tennessee.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana
- Medical: New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Internship: Surgical internship at New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at SUNY Stony Brook Medical School in Stony Brook, New York.
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- North American Spine Society