Glenn A. Tuckman, MD
Glenn A. Tuckman, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with Summit Radiology, LLC. Dr. Tuckman provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Undergraduate: MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Medical: University of Pennsylvania in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Bryn Mawr Hospital in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- Indiana State Medical Society
- Indianapolis Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Gorup, J.W., Misenheimer, W., Sapir, D.A., Tuckman, G.A. Operative Treatment of Chronic Whiplash Associated Disorder. Cervical Spine Research Society. 2000.
- Devlin, T.C. & Tuckman, G.A. Axillary Nerve Injury after Anterior Glenohumeral Dislocation: MRI Findings in Three Patients. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1996.
- Tuckman, G.A. Abnormalities of the Long Head of the Biceps Tendon on MR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1994.
- Fritts, H.M., Miller, W.J., Remo, J.W., Rozansky, M.I., Tuckman, G.A. Radial Tears of the Menisci: MR Findings. American Journal of Roentgenology. 1994.
- Tuckman, G.A. & Wirth, C.Z. Synovial Osteochomdromatosis of the Shoulder: MR Findings. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1989.