George B. Dunn, MD
George B. Dunn, MD is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants (MSC), PA. Dr. Dunn provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Indiana. He has additional expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic joint injection procedures. Prior to joining RAYUS, Dr. Dunn was a radiologist with Louisville Radiology Imaging Consultants in Kentucky.
Dr. Dunn has lectured extensively on musculoskeletal MRI since his fellowship, and received the Silver Apple Award in 2005 from Indiana University for excellence in resident teaching.
- Undergraduate: Indiana University in Bloomington
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Skeletal Radiology