Francis M.L. Wu, MD
Francis M.L. Wu, MD is a board certified MRI and advanced body imaging radiologist with Integrated Radiology Solutions, PLLC. Dr. Wu provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Medical: Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Wilford Hall Medical Center in Lackland AFB, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, California
- Fellowship: MRI/Advanced Body Imaging Radiology fellowship at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center in Los Angeles, California
- F. Wu, S. Palmer, Y. Genyk, E. Wu. “Live donor liver transplant biliary anastomotic strictures and intrahepatic biliary duct dilatation” (Educational Exhibit at the 2006 American Roentgen Ray Society Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia)
- A. Isfahani, F. Wu, J. Salz. “Refractive keratotomy after photorefractive keratectomy.” Journal of Refractive Surgery 1999 Jan-Feb;l5(1):53-7.
- N. Kasetsuwan, F. Wu, F. Hsieh, D. Sanchez, P. McDonnell. “Effect of topical ascorbic acid on free radical tissue damage and inflammatory cell influx in the cornea after excimer laser corneal surgery.” Archives of Ophthalmology. 1999 May;117(5):649-52.