David Khatami, MD
Dr. Khatami is a board-certified musculoskeletal and neuroradiologist with Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our RAYUS Radiology outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area.
- Undergraduate: Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont
- Medical: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign in Champaign, Illinois
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship and Musculoskeletal fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
Photography, traveling, and above all, spending quality time with family and friends.