David Ahola, MD
David T. Ahola, MD is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Ahola provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Maine.
- Undergraduate: University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at the University of Utah Health Sciences Center in Salt Lake City, Utah
- American Board of Radiology