Daniel O’Brien, MD
Daniel O’Brien, MD is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. O’Brien provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Maine.
- Medical: University College Cork in Cork, Ireland
- Internship: Cork University Hospital in Cork, Ireland
- Residencies: Pathology and Internal Medicine residencies at Cork University Hospital in Cork, Ireland, Internal Medicine residency at Yale University Affiliated Program, Griffin Hospital in Derby, Connecticut, Radiology residency at Penn State University, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Vascular/Interventional Radiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins University and Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- American Board of Radiology