Daniel Garza, MD
Daniel Garza, MD is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist with Focus Medical Imaging, a Professional Corporation. Dr. Garza provides professional physician services at Insight Imaging-Garfield in Southern California. Before Focus Medical Imaging, a Professional Corporation, Dr. Garza was a vascular/interventional and diagnostic radiologist at Focus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Undergraduate: University of California UCLA in Los Angeles, California
- Medical: Harvard Medical School
- Internship: Medicine internship at UCLA-Olive View Medical Center
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Fellowship: Vascular Interventional Radiology fellowship at USC Medical Center
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- American Board of Radiology
Dr. Garza’s interests include the Philosophy of Science, collecting music of all genres, attending musical concerts, medical and scientific ethics, and mid-long distance running.