Daniel Dykstra, MD
Daniel Dykstra, MD is a board-certified breast imaging radiologist with Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. Dr. Dykstra provides professional physician services at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin RAYUS Radiology. Dr. Dykstra also serves as an assistant professor of radiology employed with the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Medical: Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
- Internship: Michigan State University/Grand Rapids Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Michigan State University/Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging fellowship at Indiana University in Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Board of Radiology – Diagnostic Radiology