Corey Couto, MD
Corey Couto, MD is a board-certified abdominal and interventional radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Couto provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Medical: Dartmouth Medical School in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Rhode Island Hospital Warren A. Alpert School of Medicine in Providence, Rhode Island
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Rhode Island Hospital Warren A. Alpert School of Medicine in Providence, Rhode Island
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging and Interventional fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- American Board of Radiology