David Scott, MD
Dr. Scott is a board-certified neuroradiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants, PA. Dr. Scott provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida
- Medical: University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, Florida
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, Virginia
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Miami, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine in Miami, Florida
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- Western Neuroradiological Society
When not at work, Dr. Scott and his wife Dr. Stephanie Aymond are outdoor enthusiasts and enjoy hiking, camping and kayaking with their dog Mac in and around Seattle and throughout the Pacific Northwest.