Catherine Mulqueen, DO
Catherine Mulqueen, DO, is a board-certified women’s imaging radiologist at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Salem State University in Salem, Massachusetts
- Medical: University of New England in Biddeford, Maine
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency as a chief resident at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine and Boston Children’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Women’s Imaging fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American Board of Radiology