Andrew J. Lawson, MD
Andrew J. Lawson, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with Diagnostic Radiology, LLC. Dr. Lawson provides professional physician services at Insight Imaging in Connecticut.
- Undergraduate: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- Medical: University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington, Connecticut
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Presbyterian University Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut and Internal Medicine residency at Presbyterian University Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Nuclear Medicine fellowship at Yale- New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of Connecticut
- Radiological Society of North America
- Dey, H.M., Lawson, A.J., Soufer, R., Wackers, J.W.T., Zaret, B.L. Relationship Between Reverse Redistribution on Planar Thallium Scintigraphy and Regional Myocardial Viability: A Correlative PET Study. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1995.
- Dey, H.M., Lawson, A.J., Soufer, R., Tselentakis, M., Zaret, B.L. Comparison of Te-99m Sesta-MIBI SPECT to F-18 FDG PET for Myocardial Viability. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1992.
- Dey, H.M., Lawson, A.J., Soufer, R., Zaret, B.L., Zloty, M. Areas of Reverse Redistribution on Planar Thallium Imaging Show Viability with Positron Emission Tomorgaphy. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 1992.