Manfred Henne, MD, PhD, MS
Manfred Henne, MD, is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist, medical director and an independent contractor providing services to Medical Scanning Consultants, PA and its patients. He is the founder of InHealth Imaging, which is now part of the RAYUS Radiology national network. Dr. Henne is published in multiple peer-reviewed scientific journals and holds two patents.
- Undergraduate: Universität Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany: BS Physics
- Master’s Degree: University in Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany: Physics
- Medical Degree: Technische Universität Medical School in Munich, Munich, Germany: MD-PhD
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Mississippi Medical School, Jackson, Mississippi
- Fellowship: MRI Mini-fellowship at the University of South Alabama Medical School, Mobile, Alabama; MRI Visiting Fellow at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- American College of Radiology
- Radiology Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Washington State Radiology Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- International Society for Clinic Densitometry
- National Osteoporosis Foundation
Dr. Henne is an avid biker and enjoys skiing, hiking, water sports and travel.