Valerie C. Reichert, MD, FACR
Valerie C. Reichert, MD, FACR is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist who specializes in breast imaging and breast interventional procedures with Central Radiology Group, Ltd. She is the medical director at St. Luke’s RAYUS Radiology – Midwest Breast Care Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Reichert’s areas of expertise include mammography, digital breast tomosynthesis (3-D mammography), sonography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and breast interventional procedures (biopsies and localizations utilizing ultrasound, stereotaxis, mammography, and magnetic resonance imaging). Dr. Reichert is a Fellow of the American College of Radiology. She has been selected by her peers as one of “The Best Doctors in America” and appears in St. Louis Magazine’s “Best Doctors” listing.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University in Stanford, California
- Medical: Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California
- Internship: Internal medicine internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Stanford affiliate) in San Jose, California
- Residency: Diagnostic radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology/Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Abdominal imaging fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology/Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- American College of Radiology – Fellow
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Missouri Radiological Society – Board of Directors
- Holley SO, Appleton CM, Farria DM, Reichert VC, Warrick J, Allred DC, Monsees BS. Pathologic Outcomes of Nonmalignant Papillary Breast Lesions Diagnosed at Imaging-guided Core Needle Biopsy. Radiology 2012; 265(2): 379-384.
- Pettus BJ, Brandt KE, Middleton WD, Reichert VC. Sonographic Findings in a Palpable Abnormality After Mastectomy and Autologous Fat Grafting. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine 2011; 30: 576-578.
- Bolton NM, Reichert VC. High Grade Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma and Ductal Carcinoma In-Situ with Dermal Lymphatic Invasion and with Axillary Lymph Node Metastases; Neurofibromatosis (Type I). Society of Breast Imaging (SBI) Online Case of the Month April 2011.
Singing, playing tennis, swimming, hiking and spending time with family.