Robert O. Lindsey, MD
Robert O. Lindsey, MD is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with Magnetic Imaging Medical Group, INC. Dr. Lindsey provides professional physician services at Downey MRI Center in California. Before joining Insight Imaging, Dr. Lindsey was a radiologist at MIMG at Long Beach Medical Imaging Clinic and Medical Imaging Center of Huntington Beach and Laguna Niguel Open MRI in California. He served in the Wisconsin Army National Guard from 1989-1998.
- Undergraduate: University of California in Irvine, California
- Medical: Medical College of WI
- Internship: Preliminary Medicine internship at University of California in Irvine, VAMC
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of WI
- Fellowship: MRI fellowship at University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Radiologic Society of North America
- Los Angeles Radiological Society
- California Radiological Society
- American College of Radiology
- Haughton, V.M., Lindsey, R.O., Prost, R., Yetkin, F.Z. Effect of Dose and Field Strength of Enhancement with Paramagnetic Contrast Media. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1994.