Mihran Artinian, MD
Mihran A. Artinian, MD is a board-certified neuroradiologist with New England Baptist Radiology Associates, PC. Dr. Artinian provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: American University of Beirut in Beirut, Lebanon
- Medical: American University of Beirut in Beirut, Lebanon
- Internship: American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at American University Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
- Fellowship: Abdominal Radiology fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Neuroradiology fellowship at Boston Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- New England Society of Interventional Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Ahmed, A., Artinian, M.A., Babikian, V.L. Brain Microembolism. J Neuroimaging. 2003.
- Artinian, M.A. & Babikian, V. Fragmentation of Intracerebral Embolus Following IV t-PA Treatment. AJR. 2001.
- Artinian, M.A. Extruded Disc Fragment of the Lumbar Spine. Applied Radiology. 1994.
- Arthinian, M.A. Cervical Cord Meningioma. Imaging Decisions. 1994.
- Arthinian, M.A., Leung, A.T., Tishler, P.V. Vertebral Osteomyelitis. Imaging in Clinical Medicine. 1993.
- Arthinian, M.A. & Gillian, J.I. CT of Intrathoracic Splenosis in the Presence of Bronchogenic Carcinoma. J of Comput Assist Tomography. 1993.
- Artinian, M.A. & Jay, M.E. Acute Onset of Atypical Chest Pain. Choices in Radiology. 1992.