Michael Ulissey, MD, FACR
Dr. Ulissey is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist and an independent contractor providing services to Medical Scanning Consultants, PA and it’s patients, with fellowship training in Clinical Breast Radiology and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Dr. Ulissey provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology.
RAYUS has recently formed a partnership with Breast Diagnostic Center, where he has been a partner. Prior to that, Dr. Ulissey was Director of Breast Imaging at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Memorial Hospital, and is now an Adjunct Professor of Radiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
- Medical: Texas A&M University, College of Medicine in College Station, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Serves as Chief Councilor on the Board of Governors of the Texas Radiological Society
- Councilor to the American College of Radiology
- European Society of Radiology
Dr. Ulissey is a published author of “The Cabinda Incident”, a suspense novel based on his experiences working in the middle of a cold war hot zone while three armed conflicts were under way.