Frank J. Suslavich, MD
Frank J. Suslavich, MD is a board certified neuroradiologist with Radiology Associates of Duluth, Ltd. Dr. Suslavich provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Duluth, Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine
- Medical: Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, North Carolina
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology residency at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina and General Surgery residency at University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- Southeastern Neuroradiologic Society
- Crisostomo, E. & Suslavich, F. Man –In-The-Barrel Syndrome Associated with Closed Head Injury. Journal of Neuroimaging. 1994.
- Brown, K., King, P., Suslavich, F., Turner, N. Intra-abdominal Adhesions: Intraoperative Ultrasound. Radiology. 1989.
- Blackshear, W., Cruse, C., Seifert, K., Suslavich, F. Bilateral Upper Extremity Ischemia after Dihydroergotamine Heparin for Prophylasix of Deep Venous Thrombosis. Journal of Vascular Surgery. 1988.
- Brown, K., King, P., Suslavich, F., Turner, N. Intraoperative Ultrasound of the Biliary System. Techniques in Intraoperative Ultrasound. 1988.