Damon Spitz, MD
Damon J. Spitz, MD is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist with New England Baptist Radiology Associates, PC. Dr. Spitz provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts. He also is the Chairman of the Department of Radiology at New England Baptist Hospital.
- Undergraduate: Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts
- Medical: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Winthrop University Hospital in Mineola, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Newberg, A. & Spitz, D. Imaging of Stress Fractures in the Athlete. Radiology Clinics of North America. 2002.
- Boutin, R. & Spitz, D. Complications in Paget Disease at MR Imaging. Radiology. 1998.
- Spitz, D. Effectiveness of MRI in Detecting Partial and Complete Distal Biceps Tendon Rupture. The Journal of Hand Surgery. 2010.
- Bern, M.M. & Spitz, D. Prospective Randomized Study of Thromboembolic Disease (TED) Prophylaxis after knee or hip Replacement: Fixed low dose Warfarin vs. Variable dose Warfarin vs. Fondaparinux, each given for four weeks. Pathophysiology of Haemostasis and Thrombosis. 2010.