Philip Dinauer, MD
Philip A. Dinauer, MD, MD is a board-certified body and muskuloskeletal radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Dinauer provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical: Vanderbilt University School of Medicine in Nashville, Tennessee
- Internship: Transitional Medicine internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington, D.C.
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC) in Washington, D.C.
- Additional Training: Musculoskeletal Radiology, Department of Radiologic Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of Connecticut