Melissa S. DuBois, MD
Melissa S. DuBois, MD is a board certified musculoskeletal imaging and general radiologist with Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. Dr. DuBois provides professional physician services at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. DuBois also serves as an assistant professor of radiology and the medical director of the school of radiologic technology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Internship: Transitional Residency internship at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- A 17-year-old ballet dancer with medial ankle pain (Porter EB, ete al) Curr Sports Med Report 2010; 9(5):291-1
- A streamlined approach to image-guided biopsy in musculoskeletal masses (Baynes KE, et al) RSNA Poster 2010
- Fabella fracture with CT imaging: a case report (Heideman GM, et al)Emergency Radiology 2011