Matthew Del Guzzo, MD
Matthew Del Guzzo, MD is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Del Guzzo provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Columbia University in New York, New York
- Medical: George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C.
- Internship: Medicine internship at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital in New York, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- New England Society of Interventional Radiology
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Massachusetts Radiological Society
- New England Roentgen Ray Society