Joseph Lembo, MD
Joseph A. Lembo is a board-certified body imaging radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Lembo provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Cornell University, College of Arts and Sciences, Ithaca, New York
- Medical: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hartford Hospital; Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut
- Residency: Internal Medicine residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University; in St. Louis, Missouri
- Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Association of University Radiologists
- American Medical Association
- Radiology Society of North America
- American Osteopathic Association
Long distance running, computer programming, trying pizza across the country, basketball, baseball, and soccer.