Jared Martillotti, MD
Jared M. Martillotti, MD is a board-certified body imaging radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Martillotti provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Georgetown University in Washington, DC
- Medical: Rutgers – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey
- Internship: Hospital of St. Raphael in New Haven, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal fellowship at the University of Maryland in Baltimore, Maryland
- Radiology Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of Connecticut
- European Society of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- Martillotti J, Moote D, and Zemel L. Improvement of calcinosis using pamidronate in a patient with juvenile dermatomyositis. Pediatric Radiology. 2014; 44(1): 115 – 118. DOI. 10.1007/s00247-013-2738-6
- Martillotti J, Coughlin B. Dose of Reduced Z-axis Length Computed Tomography Angiography of the Chest for Pulmonary Embolism using 64 Detector Rows and Adaptive Iterative Reconstruction Techniques. Emerg Radiol. 2013; 20(1): 39 – 44.
- Martillotti J, Spillane R. Malignant endocrine neoplasm of the liver. ACR Case in Point. 12/20/2012.
Grilling, wine tasting, music, golf, soccer, basketball and traveling