Gregory Russo, MD
Gregory K. Russo, MD is a board-certified body imaging radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Russo provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Fordham University in New York City, New York
- Medical: Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences in Ponce, Puerto Ricoe
- Internship: New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens Weill Medical College of Cornell University in New York, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic radiology residency at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Body imaging fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut
- American College of Radiology