Douglas Moote, MD
Douglas J. Moote, MD is a board-certified body and pediatric imaging radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Moote provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: University of Western Ontario in Ontario, Canada
- Medical: University of Western Ontario in Ontario, Canada
- Internship: Internal medicine internship at Queen’s University in Ontario Canada
- Residency: Radiology residency at Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Fellowship: Body imaging fellowship at Toronto General Hospital, University of Toronto in Toronto, Canada
- Society of Abdominal Radiology (FSAR)
- Radiologic Society of North American (RSNA)
- Society of Chiefs of Radiology at Children’s Hospitals
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Ontario Medical Association
Jonathan E. Martin, MD, Markus Bookland, MD, Douglas Moote, MD, and Catherine Cebulla. Standardized method for the measurement of Grabb’s line (pB-C2) and clival-canal angle. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics June, 2017 (In press).
Canfarotta M, Moote D, Finck C, Riba_Wolman R, Thaker S, Lerer TJ, Payne RJ, Cote V. McGill Thyroid Nodule Score in Differentiating Benign and Malignant Pediatric Thyroid Nodules: A Pilot Study. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 157 (4): 589-595. October 2017.
Martin MD, M. Bookland MD, D. Moote MD, C. Cebulla. Standardized method for the measurement of Grabb’s line and clival-canal angle. Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics Vol. 20 (4) Pages 352-356. October 2017. Published online August 11, 2017, DOI: 10.3171/2017.5 PEDS17181.
Assa, Amit, Amitai, Michal, Greer, Mary-Louise, Castro, Denise A, Kunit, Ruth C, Martinez-Leon, Maria, Herman-Sucharska, Izabela, Copperath, Eva, Anupindi, Sunha, Towbin, Alexander, Moote, Douglas, Konen, Osnat, Pratt, Li-tal, Griffiths, Anne, Turner, Dan. Perianal Pediatric Crohn Disease Is Associated With a Distinct Phenotype and Greater Inflammatory Burden. Journal of Pediatric Gatroenterology and Nutrition 65 Issue 3 Pages 293-298 September 2017.
Misra M, Tsai A,Thaker S, Moote D. Laparoscopic Repair and Ovarian Preservatioin of an Incarcerated Inguinal Hernia Containing a Torsed Ovary. Videoscopy, 28, No. 1. Feb 2018
J. Praveen MBBS, Coughlin, Bret MD, Moote, Douglas MD, Campbell Brendan MD Elementary Alimentary Supplementation. Electronic Poster RSNA Chicago 11.25-11.30.18.