David Blonder, MD
David Blonder, MD is a board-certified body imaging radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Blonder provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology Springfield in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Trasitional Year internship at Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California
- Residency: Radiology residency at New York University Department of Radiology in New York, New York
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging fellowship at University of Virginia Department of Radiology in New York, New York
Bodybuilding, tennis, mountain biking, rock-climbing, mountaineering and juggling