Andrew C. Mancall, MD
Andrew C. Mancall, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Mancall provides professional physician services at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and RAYUS Radiology Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as RAYUS Radiology in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri
- Medical: Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Medicine internship at Northwestern University Evanston Hospital in Evanston, Illinois
- Residency: Neuroradiology residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland in Cleveland, Ohio and Radiology residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurologic Institute of St. Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Eastern Neuroradiology Society
- American Medical Association
- Arizona Medical Association
- Radiology Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Brill, C., DiGregorio, C.J., Mancall, A., Ruch, E. The Effect of Delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol on Rat Cerebrospinal Fluid. Archives of Neuroradiology. 1985.
- Lanzieri, C., Larkins, M., Mancall, A. Cranial Post-Operative Site: MR Imaging Appearance. AJNR. 1988.
- Freidberg, S.C., Mancall, A., Thomas, C. Experience with Symptomatic Spinal Epidural Cysts. Neurosurgery. 1994.
- Baker, R.A., Geyer, C.A., Mancall, A., Ptak, T. Lesions of the Parotid Gland: Imaging with Pathologic Correlation. Postgraduate Radiology. 1995.
- Gutrecht, J., Jones, H.R., Mancall, A. Monofocal Cerebral Demyelination Simulating Brain Tumors. Annals of Neurology. 1997.
- Baker, R.A., Geyer, C.A., Mancall, A., Ptak, t., Tu, A.S. The Buccal Space-A Doorway to Percutaneous Biopsies of the Parapharyngeal Space. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1998.