Douglas Montgomery, MD
Douglas D. Montgomery, MD is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Montgomery provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana
- Medical: Albany Medical College in Albany, New York
- Internship: Internal medicine internship at Rochester General Hospital in Rochester, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic radiology residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal radiology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Radiological Society of North American
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
Montgomery DD, and Kanfi A. “Radiographic Imaging.”Musculoskeletal Emergencies: Fractures, Joint Problems, Soft Tissue Injuries, and Infections. Elselvier, September 2012.
Montgomery,Douglas D., Zoga, Adam C. Guest Editors. Imaging of Bone Infection, Techniques in Orthopaedics;December 2011, Volume 26, Issue 4.
Practical Imaging Algorithm for Adult Pyogenic Osteomyelitis Hynecek, Robert; Montgomery, Douglas D. Techniques in Orthopaedics. 26(4):224-232, December 2011.
Plain Radiographic Evaluation of Orthopedic Infection: The Initial Step in Imaging Temkin, Steven; Tisnado, Jamie; Montgomery, Douglas D. Techniques in Orthopaedics. 26(4):233-237, December 2011.
Blount KJ, Montgomery D, Schutzer S, Joyce M. “Current Concepts in Femoroacetabular Impingement.” Electronic poster presentation at RSNA, Chicago, IL, November 2010.