Chuan Liang, MD
Chuan Liang, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with RAYUS in its Hospital Solutions Division. Dr. Liang provides professional physician services via teleradiology.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Medical: East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee
- Internship: Neurological Surgery internship at The Methodist Hospital in Houston, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, District of Columbia
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania