Brett I. Applebaum, MD
Brett I. Applebaum, MD is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Applebaum provides professional physician services at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and RAYUS Radiology Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as RAYUS Radiology in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Medical School in Houston, Texas
- Internship: Family Medicine internship at Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- The Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Applebaum, B., Kim, K., Kuhajda, F., Price, J., Regenbogen, V., Rosenbaum, A., Zinreich, S.J. Hyperstotic Esthesioneuroblastoma: CT and MR Findings. Journal of Compute Assisted Tomography.
- Applebaum, B., Gilbert, M.R., Grossman, S.W., Rosenbaum, A.E., Updike, M.L., Wang, H., Wushensky, C.A., Zinreich, S.J. Early Out-Patient CT Myelography Showing Spinal Epidural Metasasis in Adults. ASNR. 1987.
- Applebaum, B.I., Mehalic, T.F., Pezzuti, R.T. Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy. Neurosurgery. 1990.
- Applebaum, B.I., Dykes, T.A., Ralston, M.D. Verification of Lumbar Vertebral Bodies. Radiology. 1992.