Have the best of both worlds with RAYUS Radiology!
We are looking for technologists interested in having the best of both worlds: doing the work you love AND exploring new and exciting places!
Travel Technologist work throughout the RAYUS nationwide network. They work alongside fellow RAYUS team members to ensure the delivery of timely and quality patient care. Most travel assignments are between 8-13 weeks in length depending on center needs. With over 140 centers in 22 states you will be able to move from one exciting location to the next.
RAYUS Radiology is the premier provider of high-quality radiology services such as MRI, Mammography, PET/CT scans, along with minimally invasive techniques like interventional and vascular services, plus injections and biopsies. This extensive range of services is offered through our growing national footprint with 140 centers spanning coast to coast. We are committed to delivering clinical excellence, driven by our compassionate and safe care and superior service to referring providers and patients
- Excellent skills as a technologist
- Passion for patient care and customer service
- Strong teamwork skills
- Opportunities available coast to coast
- Choice of full time, part-time and PRN positions
- Premium pay
- RAYUS benefits: medical, dental, vision, pet, legal, life, disability
- Paid time off: PTO, VTO and Float Holidays
- 401k with match and profit sharing
- Paid travel expenses
- Flights home for extended assignments
- Licensure fees paid for by RAYUS
- Working alongside teammates who share a passion for excellence!