Steven Temkin, MD
Steven M. Temkin, MD is a board-certified body and breast radiologist with Jefferson Radiology. Dr. Temkin provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: University of Massachusetts in Amherst, Massachusetts
- Medical: New York University School of Medicine in New York, New York
- Residency: Internal medicine residency at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island
- Residency: Diagnostic radiology residency at Hartford Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal imaging and intervention fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American Medical Association
- Association of University Radiologists
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiologic Society of North America
Patel V, Temkin S, O’Loughlin M. Transient osteoporosis of pregnancy in a 34-year-old female. Radiology Case Reports 2012; 1(2). Retrieve from http://radiology.casereports.net/index.php/rcr/article/view/646/978.
Temkin S, Tisnado J, Montgomery D. Plain Radiographic Evaluation Of Orthopedic Infection: The Initial Step In Imaging. Techniques In Orthopaedics 2011; 26(4): 233-237.
Davidovitch RI, Temkin S, Weinstein BS, Singh JR, Egol KA. Utility of pathologic evaluation following removal of explanted orthopaedic internal fixation hardware. Bulletin of the NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases 2010; 68(1): 18-21.