Scott C. Gaerte, MD
Scott C. Gaerte, MD is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist with Medical Scanning Consultants (MSC), PA. Dr. Gaerte provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Indiana. He has additional expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic joint injection procedures.
He recently held teaching positions at Indiana University School of Medicine and Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) School of Allied Health Sciences where he lectured to medical and radiologic technology students. Currently, Dr. Gaerte lectures to physical therapists at the University of Indianapolis.
- Undergraduate: Purdue University
- Medical: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Internship: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal and Body Imaging fellowship at Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Dr. Gaerte is a board-certified radiologist who is active in the radiology community and has published several articles and presentations.