Nitin A. Kumar, MD
Nitin A. Kumar, MD is a body and musculoskeletal radiologist with Association of Alexandria Radiologists, PC. Dr. Kumar provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Virginia. Before joining Association of Alexandria Radiologists, PC, Dr. Kumar practiced at Association of Alexandria Radiologists in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Medical: Perelman School of Medicine – University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Internship: Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Body Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Thoracic Radiology fellowship at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- NIOSH B Reader
- Kumar, N., Sadiq, S.A. The Spectrum of Neurologic Disease Associated with Anti-GM-1 Antibodies. Neurology. 1990.
- Furth, E.E., Goldschmidt, M.H., Isserow, J.A., Kumar, N., Laufer, I., Levine, M.S. Glutaraldehyde-induced Esophageal Injury. A Histologic Study of Laboratory Rats. Investigative Radiology. 1998.
- Kumar, N., Maki, D., Nguyen, B. The Distribution of Thrombi in Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis: Implications for MRV, CTV, and US. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2000.
- Gatsonis, C., Kumar, N., Penn, A.I., Schnall, M.D., Thompson, S.F., Wang, F. Preliminary Performance Analysis of Breast MRI CAD System. Medical Imaging. 2001.