Justin Levine, MD
Justin Levine, MD is a board-certified interventional radiologist with Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Dr. Levine provides professional physician services at RAYUS Radiology in Maine.
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado – Boulder in Boulder, Colorado
- Medical: Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Residencies: Categorical Internal Medicine residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, New York, Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine residencies at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at Long Island Jewish Hospital in New Hyde Park, New York
- American Medical Association
- Society for Interventional Radiology